At Affinity Chiropractic, Dr. Komro works with patients to develop personalized nutrition plans for weight loss, treatment of autoimmune disorders, hormonal balancing, and more.
The right diet is also vital to maintaining optimal oral health.
Due to our culture's toxic diet, many Americans are suffering mineral deficient bones and teeth. An article by Natural News explains that:
"The American diet is highly acidic, high in inflammatory fats, high in sugar, and all-around toxic for many other reasons. When the blood is acidic, the body pulls minerals from anywhere it can find to correct the pH. This leaves fewer minerals for bones and teeth."
So, besides obviously eating less sugar, how else can we adapt our eating habits to avoid gum disease and cavities?
Here are 10 holistic solutions for good oral health:
1. Avoid eating these foods . . .
2. Eat more vegetables than fruit.
3. Buy raw, fresh, organic produce whenever possible.
4. Try these foods for dinner . . .
Vegetable Stir Frys
5. Balance your gut.
6. Stop smoking.
7. Loose the toxie toothpaste and mouthwash.
8. Floss everyday (correctly!)
9. Brush your teeth with your own natural toothpaste. --> SEE RECIPE
10. Oil Pulling
For more details on each tip, visit NaturalNews.com.
Affinity Chiropractic is conveniently located at 1017 Mainstreet Hopkins, MN 55343.
May all of your efforts bring you health, happiness and success.